Monday, September 23, 2013

Blogging isn't easy and Checkpoint #1

September 23, 2013

Hi Strangers!

So obviously blogging is new to me, but I am trying. I know that pictures are a big part of most blogs, too, but it is so consuming to take them and upload them to the computer. Am I the only one who thinks this!?


Daughter's First Birthday This Week!!!

Anyway, here is a recap of last week. It was actually awful, but totally in God's plan. I ran a horrible half marathon, damaged my car in a grocery store parking lot, and really did not eat well all week. I am such an emotional eater, and I am tackling that issue hard this week. If I could blink my eyes and wish for something to change in my life I would definitely wish to be a perfect eater.

Diva Half Marathon

With all of the craziness of last week I still manage to log 5 workouts and have my daily devotions every day! I am proud of that considering I had to get up at 4:30 do do a couple of them :)

I love Clare's point about taking up your cross daily. I am learning that the hard way. I always want to register for races because I want to plan my future (as if I am in control). And I am finding that race after race is just not good for me. I need to work on my daily habits first. Ha, I guess that this Living and Active Challenge is another thing I have signed up for! Hmmm.....

Goals for Week #2
Daily Devotion 7X
Workout minimum of 5X
No Sugar
No Peanut Butter
No Diet Coke

2 comments:

  1. Girl, You inspire me! This is great stuff! Keep on the good fight! I am going to bed so late and your 4:30 am devo time amazes me.! God is good! Do you have some workout buddies? I wish I were able to run with you. Seriously, I loved seeing your race picture! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is good! I do not currently have a running buddy, but I have had several in the past! Workout buddies are the best aren't they? Accountability and inspiring at the same time :) Getting up early is NOT easy for me, but when I do I am such a great mood that all those things that satan tries to trip me up just seem to fade away. I didn't get up today, so I will have to find a time to workout without a gym and my 1 year old running around. Oh well, I will try again tomorrow! Thanks for the encouragement; my goal is to glorify God in All that I do and your words are helping me!

    ReplyDelete